Source code for Rollup Webparts

Apr 9, 2010 at 8:19 PM

I have a situation where I need to expand recurring events and I don't see a way to do that.  I'd like to look at the source and determine if I can figure it out.  Is the source code available for the rollup webparts?

Aug 4, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Hi,

Same comment, is the source code available ?

Aug 8, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Hi nonoxp,

The source code has not yet been published. What are you trying to accomplish? Most likely, the published solution can already handle your needs.

-Pranav Sharma

Aug 8, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Hi pranav,

I was trying to create SPDesigner compliant aggregatedatasources that can contain both sharepoint list datasources and sqldatasources (enhanced with ihierarchicaldatasource implementation).

The problem is I can't deploy any 3rd part code in my company without analyzing and building it myself, therefore I requested if the source was online :)

I can test the build on a test machine but I wanted first to understand how you've done it. Do you think it's possible ?

Aug 8, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Hi nonoxp,

I understand. We do have plans to publish the source code but that may not happen for a while. In the meantime, I believe the assemblies are unobfuscated so you should be able to reflect them to read the code to vet it before deploying it. 

-Pranav Sharma

Oct 6, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Hi nonoxp,

The source code for rollup is now available. Thanks for being patient.

-Pranav Sharma

Oct 6, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Hello Pranav,

I should be the only one thanking you. I'm going to review it quietly this weekend since I've implemented a downgraded workaround for my initial problem.

Cheers